Micram Microelectronic GmbH, headquartered in Bochum, Germany, is a highly specialized supplier of very high performance silicon chips, used in precision test & measurement, internet infrastructure, mobile/cellular radio and scientific research applications. Micram VEGA signal converter systems provide extremely high speed translation of signals between the analog and the digital worlds. Micram products are highly prized by research and development engineers involved in leading edge R&D. Our customers include both university research labs and major international technology corporations.
With our business currently experiencing strong growth, we are seeking an intern to join our Bochum team on a half-time basis, approximately 20 hours per week. This position is at the interface between purchasing and supply chain management and will be involved in a number of tasks that are important to our manufacturing processes and to customer satisfaction:
- Materials planning in support of systems manufacturing
- Purchasing and incoming materials quality assurance
- Manufacturing inventory control
- Customer support for returns and other quality and satisfaction issues
- Data collection supporting quality, reliability and production process analysis
Depending on your own qualifications and interests, other activities in supply change management and quality control may be available to you.
- Background in economics, engineering, the natural or social sciences preferred, possibly in combination with commercial/business studies
- Ability to comprehend and learn technical and business processes quickly
- Familiarity and comfort with technology and technical processes
- Good MS Office skills, especially in MS Excel
- Independent self-starter who can be effective with a minimum of supervision
- Good English speaking and writing skills
Please send your resume/CV and introductory letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!