For over 20 years, Micram has developed high-speed integrated circuits for telecommunications and test & measurement. Our success is based on the uniqueness of our chips, to help our customers achieve their applications in world-record levels of speed and performance. A variety of significant research laboratories all over the world use our AD and DA converters for real-time experiments on the development of optical transmission systems for 400 Gbit / s and beyond.
A particular challenge is the construction and instrumentation of our chips to work in the three-digit GHz range. We Also we develop innovative concepts to demonstrate the performance of our circuits and to provide our customers the right design technology. Due to the ever increasing demand for new, higher-performance products, we are looking to strengthen our team of highly motivated staff for the following challenging task areas:
- Measurement technology, especially high-frequency measurement technique for the testing and characterization of our chips on the wafer and RF module level.
- Development, implementation and characterization of application-specific evaluation boards and complete systems.
- Assisting in the development of high-speed circuits.
Degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines. Experience in one or more of the areas listed above are beneficial, but not required. Studies graduates we offer the opportunities to buy into this challenging and promising field of research.
- Training and further qualification in a unique area of technology with a worldwide market.
- Varied work in a young team of experts.
- Opportunity to partner with a worldwide customer base.
- Activity in a thriving, vibrant city in the southern heart of the Ruhr.